Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
European Warehouse Forum Sponsors
Thank you to our sponsors:
Isopan is Manni Group’s among worldwide larger manufacturer on the main international markets in the production of insulating metal panels for walls and roofing intended for commercial, civil, industrial and farm buildings; cold storage and refrigeration. It promotes a sustainable building industry, offering more innovative solutions and the use of safer and more efficient materials.
The Isopan sandwich panel line intended for cold environments, Isofrozen and Isofrozen Ht, adapts to the needs and characteristics of every cold room, thanks to the various insulation thicknesses available, which are to be combined with different types of metal supports (carbon steel or stainless steel) and coatings.
The Isofrozen insulating panel line offers several advantages to safeguard food safety in cold stores:
- Very high thermal insulation in the LEAF technology version
- Excellent air tightness
- Excellent fire performance
- Focus on sustainability in the LEAF technology version
- Suitability for occasional contact with food (independent laboratory test)
- Resistance to aggressive washing agents normally used for disinfection and cleaning
- Surface washability
- Resistance to the formation of mould and fungi, and therefore healthiness and hygiene of the work environment
- Corrosion resistance.
To learn more, visit www.isopan.com
Vittorio Marcon | Senior IBD Advisor
+39 335 821 6560 | email@example.com
- Mondo Frigo Projects – Retail Distribution Centres
- Isopan Cold Solutions
- Isopan Stories - RADUMLYA video (russian )
Supply chains are growing more complex by the day. Körber uniquely provides a broad range of proven, end-to-end supply chain solutions fitting any business size, strategy or appetite for growth. Capable of delivering not just software, but automation, voice, robotics, and materials handling – plus the expertise to tie it all together. We are a global partner not just for today, but also as the needs of supply chains continue to evolve. Conquer supply chain complexity – with Körber. The Business Area Supply Chain is part of the global technology group Körber.
To learn more, visit www.koerber-supplychain.com
Chief Sales Officer, Körber Supply Chain Automation
+49 151 1481 1084