Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
GCCA Crisis Management Go Team
The Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA) Crisis Management Go Team is prepared to serve you under a variety of crisis situations including an ammonia leak, warehouse fire, or food recall.
When the Go Team is activated, GCCA staff will initiate a conference call of these specialists who will ask questions, review circumstances and advise you, the operator, on best “next steps” in the process.
Due to the complexity involved in bringing this team together, this special service is reserved as a member benefit.
In the event of an emergency, please contact GCCA as soon as possible by calling:
- During normal GCCA HQ business hours* call +2022lpl
- After normal business hours call +1 703 373 4306 x221
*Between 9 a.m. ET and 5 p.m. ET
Our Crisis Management Go Team includes the following industry experts:
- Mike Jahncke, Ph.D., Virginia Tech
Food Scientist and WFLO Scientific Advisory Council (SAC) Chairman
- Denny Heldman, Ph.D., The Ohio State University
Food Engineer and Member of WFLO SAC
- Faris Karim, Ph.D., Kansas State University
Ammonia Expert and Member of WFLO SAC
- Paul Singh, Ph.D., Michigan State University
- John Horvath, Horvath & Weaver
- David Binder, Tanner Industries
- Joe Howard, Lockton Companies
Warehouse Legal Liability Insurance Expert
For additional information on crisis management best practices, please utilize the GCCA resource – the IARW Guide to Effective Warehouse Crisis Managment.