Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
GCCA's Advocacy Fund
GCCA is launching a new strategic initiative, the Advocacy Fund, to expand our advocacy efforts on behalf of our industry. This Advocacy Fund will support our increased efforts to promote and protect the cold chain.
Here are just a few examples of the expanded services we will be offering:
- New virtual platform for communications with elected officials in the US, Canada and Australia
- GCCA expanded participation and leadership in coalitions
- GCCA participation with partners in legal challenges to problematic regulations
- Expanded GCCA presence on Capitol Hill
- Congressional Facility Tours with your Member of Congress
- Development of economic impact studies to better communicate the importance of the industry to policy makers and general public
To learn more about the Fund or about how you can contribute please click here or contact Lowell Randel ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).