Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
The ongoing impact of COVID-19 on workers' compensation issues remains top-of-mind for employers and employees alike. As we enter a new year, even more change is on the horizon.
On January 21, 2021, from 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm EST , join the Scopelitis Workers’ Compensation Practice for an update on how the pandemic has affected issues including:
- National trends and issues
State reports (IN, IL, MI, WI):
- Statutory amendments and presumptions regarding front line workers, industries, etc.
- Procedural claim and litigation changes
- Impact on claims and litigation process
- State-specific idiosyncrasies
- Claim strategies for the COVID era
Scopelitis Attorneys Victor Shane, Carla Hounshel, Michael Tauscher, and Mary Beth Hughes will discuss specific examples of how COVID has affected workers' compensation across multiple states during the pandemic, how employers should proceed in these situations, and whether the pandemic will have lasting effects on employee relations.
Add new comment