Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
During the fourth week of Global Cold Chain Alliance's Virtual Innovation Program , 13 education essentials sessions, 2 roundtable discussions with Lineage Logistics and Hanson Logistics and several collaborative B2B meetings were held. B2B sessions, as announced previously, were extended to last through the end of VIP to accommodate the large number of attendees. These meetings offer attendees opportunities to meet with industry leaders regarding innovative new technology, products, and services.
Cold Chain Education Essentials for Week Four included:
- Preparing for the Unexpected**, led by Joe Howard – Senior Vice President of Lockton Companies, LLC and Kevin Margeson – President of CWI Logistics
- Energy and Energy Excellence**, led by Augie Newkirk – Facility Manager of Merchandise Warehouse Co., Inc., and Ted Royals – Americold Logistics, Manager of Energy
- Logística y cadena de frío en transporte de carga, led by Francisco Deustua – Beetrack, Country Manager
- CEBA Built by the Best: Fisher Construction Group, Inc. for Lineage Logistics in Oakland, CA**, led by Corey Anderson – Vice President of Fisher Construction; Jason Dreisbach – President of Dreisbach Enterprises; and Ryan Smith – Fisher Construction, Project Manager
- Transportation Knowledge Share Roundtable, sponsored by Frazier Industrial Company
- Using Blockchain Technology in Cold Storage Operations, led by Anna Johnson – United States Cold Storage, Inc.
- Innovations in Leadership and Talent Development, led by Laura McCann – Burris Logistics, Director of Team Member Relations and LeeAnn Woody – Lineage Logistics, Senior Talent Management and Culture Analyst
- Facilities Operations Knowledge Share Roundtable**, sponsored by Frazier Industrial Company
- Tales in Global Warehouse Automation**, led by Piet Meijs – Vice President of Business Development at NewCold Coöperatief U.A., and Jonas Swarttouw – NewCold Coöperatief U.A., Business Development
- CEBA Built by the Best: Primus Builders, Inc. for Americold in Savannah, GA**, led by Michael Cole – Primus Builders, Inc., Project Manager; Erik Gunderson – Primus Builders, Inc., Vice President; John Long – Americold Logistics, Engineering Project Manager; and Duston Norton – Primus Builders, Inc., Sustainability Project Manager
- CEBA Built by the Best: A M King for Southern Foods in Greensboro, NC**, Jami Lloyd – A M King, Architectural Designer; Matt Miller – A M King, Project Manager; and Bill Mutton – President of Southern Foods
- Vistazo a Retos Logísticos en México y Latinoamérica: Factores para ser competitivos, led by Gustavo Equihua - Gestión Estratégica y Tecnologías de Información en Frialsa, Presidente del Consejo Nacional de Ejecutivos en Logística y Cadena de Suministro, A.C., ConaLog.
- Industry Updates & Design Changes Post COVID, led by Marko Dzeletovich – President of Coldbox Builders Inc.; Brian King – President of A M King; Tim Nguyen – Regional Vice President of ESI Group USA; and Jake Stefan – CEO of ARCO Design/Build
All education essential sessions, e xcluding vendor/supplier roundtables, are accessible through the Sessions on Demand library in the VIP platform. Sessions noted with (**) are eligible for Professional Development Hours (PDH) through a GCCA partnership with the Refrigerating Engineers and Technicians Association (RETA). These PDH can be used to fulfill RETA certification renewal requirements. More information about PDH through RETA is available online.
Add new comment